The Victory Village Community Health Centre is a centre for all activities: social, recreational and cultural. We also offer a wide range of services to support health and wellbeing - e.g. midwives, Plunket Nurse, hearing tests, cervical screening etc. For more information on what we offer please feel free to contact members of the team, we are always pleased to hear from you.
- Gareth Cashin Centre Coordinator
- Penny Molnar Be Well Community Nurse
- Kindra Douglas Centre Manager
- Andrea Kelly-Carmody Supportworker
- Keryn Russ Bookeeper/accounts
- Victory Village Community Health Centre Website
- Victory Health Centre News
- Victory Village
- Way to Go: Victory
- Community Net: Victory named community of the year
If you just want a chat call in and have a cuppa. We have a gymnasium style hall and a meeting room with break-out spaces plus a kitchen. Three of our office spaces are home to other gencies: Parents as First Teachers, PATHS (Pathways to Health Solutions) Te Hauora O Ngati Rarua's Maori Diabetic Nurse and Men's Health Coordinator.
Playgroup is here every Tuesday & Thursday 9.00- 11.30 - coordinators, Georgina and Nicole - Ph: 546 9089. If you become a Friend of Victory (subscribe to us) we can send you newsletters of upcoming events.
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
What is the most important thing in the world?
It is people, it is people, and it is people.